Sunday, January 13, 2013



Your life is like a book, every day's a different page, every week's a different chapter, every month's a different story, and every year's a different series, so live your life like your trying to be the best writer you can be, and never ever expect a happily ever after only a once upon a time.... Sometimes you just feel tired, sometimes you feel weak...and when you feel weak you feel like you want to just give up, but you got to search within, and find that inner strength and pull out and get that motivation to not give in to quitting no matter how bad life kicks you. 


I recently lost my job a few months ago of 4 yrs being a Director of a Sales Lot .. getting 35k + my commissions a yr and never having to think will I be able to eat tomorrow, now I make little to nothing.. I have lots of job experience but I feel that my 4 yrs were just flushed down the toilet because before my recent job, I was just raising my kids at home. I'm seeing that potential employers do not  like hearing that. My kids are grown and can hold their own now. After losing my job, I had to do like many and apply for unemployment. Currently I am looking for a new job, but so are so many others with better qualifications and fuller resumes. I believe I got myself in a hole that seems hard to get out of. I was very optimistic of  2012..January, I signed papers to my new house and got a heck of a good mortgage rate. Also, I had signed the line for my new car about a month later, upgrading to a 2011 Ford Fusion car .. I never thought I would lose it all at the end of the that same yr 2012.. Now I have bad credit, no job and no family to fall back on.

However, I do see a little light now, I'm just kicking myself in the behind for the time I have lost and the money earnings I could have had right now investing my job earnings to this new way of making money, if only I had ran into it sooner. Having no job and only a computer and time on my hands I have had time to search for ways to gain some capital for myself online. I'm enjoying doing it, and it doesn't take a lot of time from me.  And now I feel I can make a somewhat living out of it depending how much effort I put into it. And also I can multi task as I clean my house or make dinner.

There is some truth to "You can make money online". Everyone is using the net in one form or another. Why not us little people too. I just started with a few sites and I see my money multiplying already. I have never invested 1 cent of my own money. Which is great because my money is precious and very tight. I feel the need to let this opportunity out to you because you also may be in financial need and not know there is opportunities out there for us honest people. This craze started around 2007. The people who started then are making bank right now or at least can afford to work a small part time job and still make all ends meet.

The reality is..  much of the population are scared about "online money opportunities" because of bad people making false advertisement or just simply being misleading and giving the online work from your home computer a bad reputation. The good news is... The Web is filled with information now that there are investigation sites that investigate these So called "MAKE MONEY ONLINE" sites.You can be rest assured that there are people backing you up so you do not fall to these scammers and hackers.I strongly urge you that if you want to start making some real money online, spending just a few mins. to a few hours a week online, which you probably already do... They're great money starters and with what you make in one site you can invest in another to build your fortune. You'll be able to make money in no time and you will be happy you did it. And the great thing about it is.. They are fun! 

READY TO START  MAKING SOME MONEY? 
I will be here to always help you and answer any concerns you may have.
Just click on link.

https://www.facebook.com/manufactured.homes.9
https://www.facebook.com/dragons.xnp








No comments:

Post a Comment